I made these cheesecake bites again but tweaked the recipe by a bit ^^ Added more melted butter to the digestive biscuits this time as the previous ones were too crumbly and its hard to cut them up ):
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
1 1/2 tbsp powder gelatin
1 1/4 cup hot boiling water
300g digestive biscuits (fine crumbs)
100g butter (melted)
500g cream cheese (room temperature)
2/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 small packet of jelly mix
- Mix together gelatin to hot boiling water and set aside to cool.
- Mix melted butter with digestive biscuit crumbs, then press the mixture flat on your prepared pan and refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until soft and creamy, then add in the warm gelatin mixture.
- If it is lumpy, continue beating for 1 minute. The mixture will be runny, but do not worry.
- Pour the mixture in your prepared pan, on top of the crust and refrigerate.
- Now prepare your strawberries by washing them and cutting them into half.
- When that is done, place them on the surface of the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate overnight.
- Once the mixture as firmed up, prepare your jelly according to packet instructions and pour in slowly over the cheesecake.