Made these peanut butter pancakes some time ago and they were really good. Thought of sharing the recipe with everyone (: I got this recipe from Dine and Dish .
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk (I ended up adding 3 additional Tbs of milk)
- Banana slices (optional)
- Honey roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
- Maple syrup
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Whisk together peanut butter, sugar and oil until smooth. Beat in the egg, followed by the milk.
- Pour this wet mixture into your bowl of dry ingredients and stir until blended. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Lightly coat pan with oil and over medium heat, cook the pancakes.